Leanstep is a free online tool to help your business improve its productivity performance through the use of lean manufacturing techniques.
It’s been developed specifically for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in New Zealand by ManufacturingNZ, in collaboration with business and lean organisations.
How it works
Using Leanstep will help you understand the productivity issues and opportunities in your business, and the practical steps you can take to improve productivity and eliminate waste.
- Register your business details and complete a self-assessment questionnaire about different aspects of your productivity performance.
- Receive a report of your score, profile, performance trend and recommendations for improvement.
- Build an action plan to help turn your recommendations into actions and track your progress.
- Get your self-assessment score certified.
- Access further information, through links to other tools and service providers
Your responses to the questionnaire are automatically saved, so you can stop and return to the tool at any time.
See our User Guide for further information about Leanstep,
Just visiting? You can view a demonstration account without registering if you log on using "visitor" for both the user name and password.
You can use our Feedback page to register any problems you had using the site, or to suggest additional content.
Leanstep is an entry-level tool. It uses a basic self-assessment to provide generic, automated guidance.
For a more detailed or specific assessment of your productivity performance, consider using a specialist service provider.